While Connecticut’s COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted, we request that all those attending Norfield events, whether indoors or outdoors, please continue to respect yours and other’s health and welfare by following Connecticut guidelines for COVID safety.
- This event has passed.
Sunday Services Outdoors · 10 am
Sunday, November 1, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 amFree
In-Person Sunday Service Outdoors
Please join us this Sunday, November 1st, 2020, at 10 am for a 30-40 minute service on the lawn in front of the Sanctuary.
RESERVE TICKETS BELOW
Please note: Due to Connecticut's restrictions on outdoor gatherings, space is limited. Please reserve tickets for yourself and your family using the form below.
Reverend Dr. Bernard R. Wilson and Pastor Thomas C. Burke, Jr.
ORDER OF WORSHIP
- Gathering Music
- Words of Welcome
- Pastoral Prayer and Lord's Prayer
- Scripture Reading
- Outdoor services are 30-40 minutes long, taking place on the front lawn directly in front of the sanctuary.
- Tickets are limited, please reserve in advance for you and your family (use the ticket form below)
- Services offers limited lawn seating (75 seats - please bring your own seating*) or limited parked car seating (10 parked cars). Please make your selection when you reserve your ticket(s) below.
- Spaces for individuals and families will be marked in the grass, 12 feet apart. Please follow all posted signs and directions from the ushers.*
- Attendees are required to wear masks and maintain proper social distance of six feet at all times.*
- For your health and safety we ask attendees to not linger or socialize after the service.*
- Offering boxes will be found near the sanctuary for our traditional Sunday offerings.
- A recording of each Sunday's services will also available for viewing on YouTube after 10:00 am on Sundays.
- If you reserve ticket(s) and cannot attend, please notify Teri at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that others may be able to use your tickets.
- In the event of rain, the service will be canceled. If rain threatens, notification of cancellation will go out via email by 8:00 am on Sunday.
*Please read the following important health message from the church:
IMPORTANT · PLEASE NOTE
Due to the risks of the pandemic, anyone who has exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 in the past month, or has a higher risk of serious illness or underlying conditions is strongly discouraged from attending. Feel free to view our online services instead.
All attendees are required to read this informed consent. Clicking the ticket button below confirms you have read this COVID-19 Informed Consent Statement and accept the risk of attending this worship:
COVID-19 is a serious and highly communicable disease. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and individuals with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Although Norfield Congregational Church asks all attendees to observe certain precautions, there is no assurance of protection from exposure to COVID-19 at Norfield worship services. The risk of exposure to COVID-19 is voluntarily assumed by all attendees.
RESERVE TICKETS BELOW