Sign up and Participate!
There are lots of ways for you and your family to take a more active role in the goings-on at Norfield Church!
Host Coffee Hour
Is there a special occasion happening in your life? Are you on a baking binge, and want to share the fruits of your labor? Is the local grocery store having a sale on baked goods? Whether fresh baked, bought, or frozen, why not share the goodies and celebrate with your Norfield community by hosting Coffee Hour!
Hosting Coffee Hour is literally a piece of cake!
- There's a signup sheet put out right in the Parish Hall — choose a date that works for you.
- Coffee hour follows our regular Sunday Service.
- Signed-up hosts will get detailed instructions via email.
- All coffee supplies and paper products are provided.
- Andrew will make the coffee.
- Make it simple or go crazy—it’s not about the food, it’s about sharing and catching up with friends and the Norfield family.
- For more information, contact Laura Smits at email@example.com.
Be a Greeter
Sign-Up to be a Greeter TODAY! Sunday Mornings at Norfield presents not only a time for weekly spiritual renewal and connectedness with our God and Savior Jesus Christ, but also a wonderful and important opportunity for our Congregation to come together to greet old friends and meet new ones.
By signing up to be a Greeter, either as a family, couple, or individual, you'll feel immense joy in sharing a smile and extending a warm greeting to all who enter through our Norfield Church doors.